Hi, everybody,

I propose a little but important fix for web-server component implementation.

In the module OverbyteIcsHttpSrv.pas, in the function DocumentToContentType,
just before the default latest clause with

   else
       Result := 'application/binary';

there should be added the following lines:

   else if Ext = 'svg' then
       Result := 'image/svg+xml'
   else if Ext = 'js' then
       Result := 'application/javascript'

Without proper content type support for 'js' most of web-application do not
work when hosted on a ICS-based web-server. SVG became a wide-spread
image format nowadays. I think these types must be supported by ICS core
out-of-the-box.

Best wishes,
Stan