Hello, all of you

First of all, excuse my english, since I haven't had any opportunity to
practise this language for quite a long time. This is also my first message,
because I need help with ICS components.
This is my problem : I have just been given an old Delphi 4 application, which
needs to be modified. This program was written using ICS components ten years
ago. I have a Delphi 4, and also the components as they existed when the
progran was created. So I should be able to open then program, and modify it.
But when I try to install the ICS package in Delphi 4, I get an arror message
telling (in french) :
Ne peut charger le paquet 'ICSdel40'. Il contient l'unité 'system', qui est
également contenu dans le paquet Vcl40
It more or less means that the ICSdel40 can't be loaded, since it refers to the
'system' unit, which is also part of the Vcl40 package.
I have no idea of the way that 'system' unit should be removed from the ICS
package, or at least properly shared between ICSdel and Vcl.
If some of you have some idea, it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

Roland