-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: 19 November 2012 14:31
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] FTP Client - Unicode Filenames

> However I have now sort of fixed the problem. If I convert the
> filename to UTF8

The component does that, when working in Unicode.  Remember that responses
from the FTP server including directory listings will be UTF8 as well.

You must still send the OPTS UTF8 ON command, otherwise the server may treat
UTF8 as ASCII.

> MAINICON ICON "MagentaXferXE2Run_Icon.ico"

Just rename an ico file from one of the other compiler versions.

Angus