brian - wrote:
> After RequestDone with THttpCli, if there is an -unhandled- exception
> before the code is out of ReqDone stack, RequestDone is triggered
> again.

[..]

> You will see RequestDone is triggered twice, and external exception
> handlers or delphi's don't trigger at all (e.g madExcept).

If you want MadExcept handle those exceptions add i.e. these lines

initialization
  SetIcsThreadLocalFinalBgExceptionHandling(fehAppHandleException);

This tells ICS to call the global Application's exception handler
for any unhandled background exception in main thread context rather
than eat unhandled exceptions.

> I know I can solve this by using try/except on the final code, or
> using BgException (canclose := False),

Indeed it's best practice to catch and handle all exceptions in the
event handlers.

> but why is this happening?

It happens because Abort is called by default on unhandled exceptions
which in turn calls OnRequestDone() again.

--
Arno