If I have a wired local area connection and some wireless connection how can I know which I'm connected through? If I can obtain the IP address of the adapter I'm connected through I could tell but can't determine how to do that. I tried GetPeerAddr() but it's returning "error", maybe because I'm asking this question on the server? In any case, what is the best way to determine /how/ I am connected from within my program?

Also, is there anywhere that you can search archives of this list as in with a search engine?

Dave --