> I encounter the problem both in Chrome under Windows and in
> Android's browser.

If it can be reproduced reliably under Windows, diagnosing it might be
easier, but I don't have Chrome installed at present and don't use any
non-Windows devices.

> This is why I think there should be a workaround
> on a server-side to cheet the browser somehow.

Are you then planning to use the ICS web server for your web site?  Or is
this merely an intellectual exercise to find a fix for other web servers?

Angus