> Hello, I am using the example OverbyteIcsThrdSrvV3.dpr plus what
> happens is that the wind ClientDisconnect is called before
> processing the received data, and so the connection is lost

I assume you have turned off the default banner that the server component
sends upon answer (set Banner:='';), that will upset clients expecting a
specific response.

Have you tried the TMagIpLog demo?   It is very simple, and very reliable.

You can also try using a simple client OverbyteIcsCliDemo.dpr to connect
to your server so you can see exactly what happens on connect.  When
writing server protocols, it's often useful to have a test client
application to methodically test the commands you implement, with false
or corrupted data for instance, which is hard to test with your 'real'
client.

Angus