Hello,

This is not new fact, AV containing Network layer filtering may have
bad impact over network performances and also can change data content
on-the-fly (especially on HTTP/POP/SMTP protocols).

But take care that deactivating is sometimes not enought, depending AV
the  way  they  deactivate is not by unloading Network Filter but just
turning  it into "don't filter anything" but data are still going thru
the filter and this may still have an impact.

regards.

LB> Resolved: The issue came from AVAST antivirus, which is altering the
connection content in some way.
LB> When Avast is deactivated: no more error
LB> When Avast agent are activated:
LB> - some tcp packets get altered, leading to unstable state in ICS http
server post request processing
LB> - some connections are dropped, leading to 10061 error, when multiple
connections are open in parallel threads
LB> Avast version was: 8.0.1489. Updated to latest version (8.0.1497) with same
issue!
LB> The issue is systematically reproducible.

LB> Glad that the issue was not in ICS code, as I have strong expectations on
it!
LB> Be aware that even if not the responsibility of ICS code, Avast can block
or alter connection and trigger invalid states on server side, which is
annoying as it is widely spreaded

LB> Thanks & regards,
LB> Laurent

LB> ________________________________
LB>  De : François Piette <francois.pie...@skynet.be>
LB> À : 'ICS support mailing' <twsocket@lists.elists.org>
LB> Envoyé le : Samedi 12 octobre 2013 11h01
LB> Objet : Re: [twsocket] Post data lost

LB> Hello Laurent,

LB> As far as I can see, your code is working properly. Client always display
"NNN>> Request OK with answer: 20" with NNN being the request number.
LB> Server always display:
LB> PostDocument: NNN
LB> Before answer: PostDocument=NNN PostedData=NNN-1
LB> PostedData: NNN

LB> Having NNN the request number.

LB> It also display "Breakpoint on lost data here!" for all requests except the
LB> first. This is normal behavior of your code since you display this message
LB> if OTADeltaCount is > 1 and you only increment OTADeltaCount global
LB> variable. Btw: You should not use global variable.

LB> I compiled your application using XE5 and ICS-V8 released (not using the
LB> copy of ICS files you sent).

LB> --
LB> francois.pie...@overbyte.be
LB> Embarcadero MVP