Hi All,

I just started using ICS TSmtpCli for sending mails (still working with D7).
Upon terminating my application, it reported some memory leak whenever the
function of sending mails
had been used.

So before anything else, I upgraded the ISC package to the latest release. Ever
since, I get an
error message along the lines "SmtpCli1.ProxyType: Property ProxyType does not
exist".

When I try to compile the sample application OverbyteICSMailSnd, the compiler
barks at a line where
a variable of the type TSmtpProxyType is declared.

Florian