From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of
Syncro-Concept
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:51 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Handshake of TWSocket

Am 18.02.2014 12:37, schrieb Noam weissman:
> Hi,
>
> What do you mean by handshake ? If you mean TCP handshake, yes it is
> implemented on socket level.
>
> BR,
> Noam.

As explained in RFC 6455 the socket handshake looks as follows:

e.g. Client sends, starting with GET ... in any order:

  GET /chat HTTP/1.1
  Host: server.example.com
  Upgrade: websocket
  Connection: Upgrade
  Sec-WebSocket-Key: dGhlIHNhbXBsZSBub25jZQ==
  Origin: http://example.com
  Sec-WebSocket-Protocol: chat, superchat
  Sec-WebSocket-Version: 13

Server reply ma be

  HTTP/1.1 101 Switching Protocols
  Upgrade: websocket
  Connection: Upgrade
  Sec-WebSocket-Accept: s3pPLMBiTxaQ9kYGzzhZRbK+xOo=
  Sec-WebSocket-Protocol: chat

I have an IOS App implemented using the SocketRocket Framework. This
Framework expects an answer from the Server which never arrives. So no
connection will be established.

Where do I have to send this reply ?

Thanks in advance,

Andree