To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@lists.elists.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Multiple TCp clients

Sorry about the incomplete explanation.

It turns out that I had made an error and I was not allowing devices to respond every time before attempting to switch to another device - problem solved

It turns out that instrument response (every command is echoed back from the instrument along with status information) to a command is sometimes slow (up to 7 seconds) when I switch between instruments but this could well be an instrument issue - for that, I have to visit with the manufacturer, they have more sophisticated testing equipment.

Many thanks to all for the help.

Lusty

-----Original Message----- From: François Piette