De : TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] De la part de Angus
Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Envoyé : mardi 11 mars 2014 17:21
À : twsocket@lists.elists.org
Objet : [twsocket] OT: Microsoft network sniffers

Never noticed them before, but Microsoft has two network traffic monitoring
or sniffer tools.

The older one is Microsoft Network Monitor 3.4 for XP and later, and
Microsoft Message Analyzer 1.0 for Windows 7 and later, both free from the
download center.

Has anyone tried either?

I note that Nirsoft 'Who is connected sniffer' supports WinPcap and both the
Microsoft tools, so presumably there is a published interface for them to
allow application control.

Has anyone tried the Microsoft sniffers?

Angus