Thanks to RTT <p...@sapo.pt> for recompiling the OpenSSL 1.0.1h binaries so
there are no external dependencies with Microsoft runtime libraries. 1.0.1h
contains more security fixes, but none as urgent as
1.0.1g.

These need to be used with the latest ICS v8 from the SVN, which has been
updated to support both 1.0.1g and 1.0.1h. I've rebuilt all my ICS client and
server SSL applications for 1.0.1h and all have been running OK since last week,
also I've tested the 64-bit binaries with the ICS sample web client and server
demos.

Unfortunately, the DNS records for overbyte.be seem to have been temporarily
lost so neither of the ICS web sites has been available since last Friday, and
I've been unable to upload the new SSL files.

Meanwhile, the ICS nightly zips and SSL binaries can be downloaded from the ICS
component page at my web site:

http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magics.asp

and the SVN repository is available at:

svn://svn.magsys.co.uk/ics or http://svn.magsys.co.uk:8443/svn/ics

Note this is a permanent URL for the SVN repository.

Angus