> I've added an AddPostHandler, but I don't know how to grab the POST
> values. Is it the same like get?:
>
>   ExtractURLEncodedValue(Params, 'user', user);
>   ExtractURLEncodedValue(Params, 'password', password);

For form data, I save the posted data into a stream and then use the form
analyser decoder.

MemoryStream.WriteBuffer (Client.PostedData^, Client.PostedDataLen);
MemoryStream.Seek(0, 0);
Decoder := TFormDataAnalyser.Create(nil);
Decoder.OnDisplay := DecoderDisplay;
Decoder.DecodeStream (MemoryStream);

For a simple string, use at Client.PostedData directly.

Look at the mailer code I added to OverbyteIcsWebAppServerMailer.pas which is
where I should have directed you first.

Angus