> - What OS - I am using Win7 Ultimate and a Win Server 2008 for
> testing.

Both 64-bit with at least 8GB?  Windows Server 2008 (aka Vista) is getting old
now, from 2008 R2 onwards 32-bit was abandoned.

> Local testing is however representative of both operation
> on a Win Server installation and using completely asynchronous
> clients.

Maybe, maybe not. A fairer test would be several clients each running a few
hundred sessions against the server, more real world.  Better to test this now
rather than when the project is live.

Angus