Hello,

I  want use the Overbyte ICS component for sending Mails with SSL. The demo is
running fine (I can send Mails).
Then I have copy all necessary Files, used in project OverbyteIcsSslMailSnd, in
a new directory and adapt the setting. And I also copied  all * .pem files in
the same directory and create sub dirctory TrustedCAStore  created.  All is
running and works fine.
Now I wanted to create my own certificates (according to the instructions in
the directory SSlCerts File IcsSslBuildCerts.bat).
   For that, a compiled version of OpenSSL I have downloaded (from
http://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/openssl-1.0.2-i386-win32.zip)
Archives unpacked and adapted paths in IcsSslBuildCerts.bat (Set BASE_DIR =
D:\OpenSSL\SslCerts
   set OPENSSL_BIN = D:\ OpenSSL\Ver1.02
   set OPENSSL_CONF =% BASE_DIR%\ openssl.conf
   set PASS = password)
Run the batch file and answer the inputs. Running without errors.
It creates a lot of files. But what files I need for the
OverbyteIcsSslMailSnd project? (CA File, File Cert and Key File)

This is a part of batchfile:
rem Next serial number is in rool.srl text file rem You must change the
settings in OpenSSL.conf and rem also in the environment variables below.

Which settings I must do in OpenSSL.conf?
What is rool.srl?

I think I must have similar files like TrustedCABundle.pem, 01key.pem
and 01cert.pem

I need help!

Regards Michael