Hi there,

My last Delphi development was years ago using Delphi 2010.

Having more free time now, I decided to start over with XE 7 trial for fun

I'll consider purchasing the upgrade licence if I still enjoy it

I do have a project that requires your assistance as I don't have any
expertise in networking & web developments

My requirements are:

1. Files transfer between computers running Windows 7 or 8

I should have several remote workstations (laptops) that need to transfer
files (photos) to a central desktop PC on the same network through Wi-Fi

Photos can be quite large (5 MB) with up to 12 photos sent by each laptop
every minute

A limited number of files might also be transferred back from the central PC
to each remote laptops.

In other word, it must be fully bi-directional.

Each transfer must be very reliable, secure and fast.

I have investigate several solutions to find a way to do this.

According to some forums, Indy components are not enough reliable.

After discovering ICS, I have tried to load and run Magenta Systems File
Transfer components and samples or SendFile from your web site

None of them can be compiled with ICS V8.16 out of the box.

Do you have any recommendation/suggestion or pointing me to a working
example/source code for such requirement?

2. Web server

My application needs to expose a multipage dashboard with statistics that
can be viewed remotely with a simple browser over Internet.

Do you have any recommendation/suggestion or pointing me to a working
example/source code for such integrated light web server?

Thank you in advance for your help and support

Cheers

Bob

___

Robert Baudewyns

Rue des Trois Burettes 15

B-1435 Mont Saint Guibert

Belgium

Phone:            +32 (0) 10 65 82 02

Mobile:            +32 (0) 473 17 14 90

Email:               <mailto:robert.baudew...@skynet.be>
robert.baudew...@skynet.be

Skype:              <callto://bob.baudewyns/> bob.baudewyns

LinkedIn:         bob-baudewyns