> https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
>
> This tests the certificate and protocols supported by the server, and gives
> lots of clues as to what is wrong.

Angus,

Thanks for the above link and for your feedback and testing.

> But it could also be you have disabled Elliptic Curves encryption which is
> needed for this site, only TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_xx protocols.

I'm no SSL expert. :) The only thing I have disabled is:
SslContext->SslOptions=SslContext->SslOptions << sslOpt_NO_SSLv2 <<
sslOpt_NO_SSLv3;

I would assume "Elliptic Curves encryption" is enabled by default.

> Are you using the latest ICS from the overnight zip?

No. Is the latest ICS from the overnight ZIP suitable for production releases?
If not, then what exactly should I use for a "production release"? The last
time I compiled it I think I used the latest recommended version. Looks like
8.16. I'll try upgrading to 8.18 and report back.

Thanks,
Albert