> What is the URL of the failing site?
>
> https://ip.mellennia.com/
>
> I tried it with couple of ICS demos and it fails with SSL handshake error
> unless you comment out setting SslServerName

I know I've said this before, but I always investigate SSL issues using:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/

It gets a C rating, which is poor, but it only supports a single old cipher
suite
and TLSv1.0 and SSLv3.  It specifically says the server is not compatible with
OpenSSL 1.0.1 and 1.0.2, or with Apple iOS9, probably for the reason you've
discovered.

The web server is Microsoft-IIS/6.0 which was Windows 2003, now long obsolete.

Bottom line, it's an ancient server not meeting current SSL protocol standards,
and
I don't believe ICS needs to be updated to support it, at least unless more such
important sites appear.

Angus