I've updated my three main ICS components to support the latest SSL
changes in ICS V8.39, with various fixes and improvements.

Magenta Systems File Transfer Components comprise three Delphi
components, TMagFtp, TMagHttp and TMagFileCopy, the first two of which
are high level descendants of the ICS TFtpClient and THttpCli
components, all allowing transfer of multiple files and subdirectories
with a single function call.  An entire disk volume or just one file
may be copied or sent using FTP.

https://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magxfer.asp

Magenta Systems Mail Queue Component has two main benefits over a
simple TSslSmtpCli component: it supports extended retries over many
hours or days, and supports multiple SMTP relay servers or looks-up MX
servers, while alleviating the need for the application to handle
retries.

TMagIpLog is designed for IP stream logging, using TCP Client, TCP
Server, UDP Client or UDP Server protocols, sending simple text lines
across a network so they may be displayed or written to disk remotely.
The component allows two way communication with TCP and UDP, so may
also be used for simple protocols such as communication between two
applications. The component supports multiple client sockets so may be
used to send data to two or more different remote servers at the same
time.

https://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magics.asp

TMagIpLog adds property MaxRecvData which causes onLogRecvEvent to be
called when that length has been received. May be used for fixed length
binary packets or where received data contains a content length such as
a HTTP response header followed by binary data.

These components are variously used in my ComCap, ComGen, DUN Manager
and MailMaint applications, all of which have new beta versions using
the latest ICS.

These applications and components are how I test ICS changes, also
custom web and FTP servers.

Angus