> I found OverbyteICSTcpSrv.dpr can achieve my need. but it
> only recieve string include #13#10. How can I deal with ?

Turn off LineMode and receive one character at a time, checking them
one at a time until you've got enough.

You have to understand the protocol to process it properly.

In the worst case, you can use a timer to assume to packet has been
received when nothing new has arrived for x milliseconds, although
there is then a risk of two packets being received together.

If this is GPS, I have a component that understands some protocols.

Angus