> I saw some HTTP/2 code at
> https://github.com/grijjy/GrijjyFoundation and
> it  looked similar to ICS code and ICS may need a couple
> modifications in order to archive HTTP/2

Interesting set of Delphi components aimed at cloud applications, I've
cloned the repository, might be useful for testing.

But it's blocking sockets, not async like ICS and the SSL is a little
old.

Why exactly do you believe HTTP/2 to be important?  My understanding is
all requests start as HTTP/1 and then change protocol if the server
supports it for efficiency, so ICS is not blocked from any web sites.

Angus