Four new zips for Win32 and Win64 versions of OpenSSL 1.1.0d and
1.0.2k should be downloadable from the Wiki at:

http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

Unfortunately the web site itself is currently misbehaving so I've not
been able to update the web page itself.

Meanwhile, the new zips can be downloaded from my web site instead.

https://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/magics.asp

SVN and the overnight zip have also been updated to include OpenSSL
1.1.0d and can also be downloaded from my web site.

The new OpenSSL releases fix three moderate risk and one low risk
security bugs that could potentially cause a server to crash.

Angus