> I'm interested in the Linux version of the upcoming Delphi
> And if possible I'm thinking about a linux version of the server
> side of my system which is build upon ICS.

Wonderful, you need to email radb...@embarcadero.com, explain your
interest in Linux for Delphi and how you can help test the beta and
assist with implementing ICS for Linux.

Once you are accepted on the beta, you will have access to private
newsgroups where you can announce yourself so we know have signed
various NDA agreements and can talk further privately.

Angus