From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Angus
Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 10:34 AM
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Latest ICS 8.44 and C++Builder 10.2

> I have installed C++Builder 10.2 and triad to add the ICS components.
> I got a few errors like Duplicated components FMX etc_

Sorry, as the readme and download pages clearly state, the last C++ release ICS
officially supported was XE3 for which packages are available.

None of the current ICS maintainers have C++ experience, so we can not test ICS
on C++.

A couple of users in this mailing list have said they have got recent
c++ versions working, but no-one has been able to supply all the
missing packages necessary for a distribution.

Without C++ volunteers, there will be no C++ version.  If anyone here can build
packages for C++ 10 or later, please update the latest nightly V8 zip with all
the files and changes necessary, and I'll add
the changes to SVN.  A few emailed files is not sufficient.

Angus