At 12:55 PM 6/12/2017 +0100, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
> *Subject:* [twsocket] ICS on macOS
> It appears that the latest ICS version was never tested on macOS.

No, none of us has MacOS so it's untested, well known in this mailing
list.

Ok, let me rephrase this: It was never compiled or syntax-checked on macOS. You don't need macOS to syntax-check for the OSX target platform, as far as I remember. Anyway...

If you want fix the broken units in SVN which is V8.48 and email them
to me, I'll update them for V8.49 later this week.  Please mark changes
as V8.49 since some units are already updated but not in SVN, so diffs
take a while.

Okay, I'll e-mail you the modules that I changed within half an hour, please review the changes.

Note that my changes made it possible to compile the code and use TWsocket and TWSocketS, which I tested on macOS. As for the SSL-related functionality, although I don't need it in my projects, I still tried to test it on macOS, but there are too many errors there, so unfortunately I cannot find time to fix and test that for you. The first point of failure is @f_OpenSSL_version_num = nil, then if we bypass that, SslGetImports fails to load about 30 functions from the list, etc., etc.

Regards,
Michael

Angus