Od: François Piette <francois.pie...@skynet.be>
Data: 15 czerwca 2017 20:30:22
Do: ICS support mailing <twsocket@lists.elists.org>
Temat: [twsocket] ICS Registration

Hi !

As you subscribed to ICS support mailing list, you probably use ICS. Good !

But have you taken time to register your ICS copy ?

ICS is freeware but to use it, you must register it.

Registration is very simple: just mail a [real, paper] picture postcard to
the author (me). You can find instructions in readme.txt file.

Thanks.

PS: If you already sent your picture postcard, simply ignore this message.

If you wants to know if I received it, then you must tell me when you sent
it, from which country and what the picture is (I have several thousand
postcards !).

--

 <mailto:francois.pie...@overbyte.be> francois.pie...@overbyte.be

The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare The author of the
freeware Internet Component Suite (ICS)  <http://www.overbyte.be>
http://www.overbyte.be