> Will there be a version of ICS coming which support OSX as target
> using Delphi Tokyo with firemonkey?

Due to lack of Apple hardware we don't officially support OS-X at the
moment, but many users have found they can install the last OS-X
packages and build them on Delphi 10.2.

The last overnight zip version V8.49 included a couple of OS-X fixes
reporting in this mailing list.

But there will be no official version coming, until a volunteer agrees
to create, test and support proper packages for OS-X on recent
compilers.  I will not be doing that, I only support Windows VCL since
I don't use anything else.

Angus