> I am using ICS to make a TLS connection using a client
> certificate in .p12 format.  This can be done by calling
> LoadFromFile on the SslCertX509 field of TSslContext, which in
> turn calls TX509Base.LoadFromP12File.
>
> I suspect that there is a bug in the handling of the IncludePKey
> parameter of this procedure

Yes, it does seem to be ignoring croYes.

I'm afraid most of my testing and interal use in other units uses
croTry, so a second attempt can be made to load the private key or
intermediate from a separate file, so this slipped through.

Changing (IncludePKey = croTry) to (IncludePKey >= croTry) will give
you a quick fix.

I'll update SVN late this week.

Angus