Hi Stefano,

TWSocket is event driven. Don't loop in OnDataAvailable. Also a Sleep(1) will not help as Sleep just put the thread into sleep giving priority to other threads. While sleeping no extra data will be received, the only thing that will receive data is the running message pump in the Execute method.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Wilfried Mestdagh