Yes please, an account might be useful to have, thank you.

Graham

On 12/02/2018 12:01, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
The only reason I mentioned it was, as you may remember, my
mission is to connect to a Linux FTP server using AUTH TLS.
Everything is fine except if I select "Passive" mode and
PROT=Private, I cannot login. I get SSL handshake errors. They
suggested that I should use BLOCK mode in this instance.
My reading suggests virtually no FTP clients or servers support MODE B.
The header is only three bytes and no file name, so no idea how
multiple files would be sent.

It certainly will have no effect on SSL connections.

You can test SSL against ftp.icstest.org, which is my ICS FTP server
running the latest stuff.  I can give you can account for uploads if
you need it.

Angus