correction needed to add both:

#pragma link "crypt32.lib"
#pragma link "cryptui.lib"

Paul

On 24/02/2018 14:00, Paul Read wrote:
Thanks Richard & Jarek

I added
#pragma link "crypt32.lib"

to \Packages\OverbyteIcsCB2007Design.cpp

and that sorted it.

Can that be made a permanent addition please?  Assuming no negative impact to anyone else

Cheers

Paul

On 24/02/2018 12:02, Jarek Karciarz wrote:
I dont use CB2007 anymore however I can see your objects are located in
D2007 folders. Are you using Delphi packages compiled for both Delphi and C++ Builder or dedicated C++ Builder packages? If the last ones then please
check your OBJ output directory.

Pozdrawiam

Jarek Karciarz
OSITRON

-----Original Message-----
From: TWSocket [mailto:twsocket-boun...@lists.elists.org] On Behalf Of Paul
Read
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:31 PM
To: twsocket@lists.elists.org
Subject: [twsocket] unable to link design time CB2007 as missing external
file 'crypt32'

Numerous linker messages like this:

[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'CertFreeCertificateChainEngine'
referenced from
C:\DEV\CMP\ICS\LIB\DEBUG\WIN32\D2007\OVERBYTEICSMSSSLUTILS.OBJ
[ilink32 Error] Unresolved external 'CertFreeCertificateChainEngine'
referenced from
C:\DEV\CMP\ICS\LIB\DEBUG\WIN32\D2007\OVERBYTEICSMSSSLUTILS.OBJ
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'CertFreeCertificateContext'
referenced from
C:\DEV\CMP\ICS\LIB\DEBUG\WIN32\D2007\OVERBYTEICSMSSSLUTILS.OBJ

These appear to external references to crypt32, yet I don't have that file
(I believe).

Last version I built without issue was ICS v8.49 with Borland C++ 2007,
currently overbyte.eu seems to be down so can't try any versions between

Any suggestions?
Paul Read

*Paul Read*
Partner