Od: Noam Weissman <n...@silrd.com>
Data: 22 marca 2018 08:38:47
Do: ICS support mailing <twsocket@lists.elists.org>
Temat: Re: [twsocket] Problems with installing ICS in Builder XE2

Hi Borut,

Check older messages as someone about a year ago published a patch for 8.44 that solved installation
Problems. I am working with Tokyo 10.2 and was able to load it.

I was not able to install any new versions, say 8.50 etc...

I can also ZIP my installation directory and send it to you as well.

If you want me to send you my installation please provide an email :-)

BR,
Noam.