Angus

                The following email just came across my desk and I thought
that you and the members would like to see it.

                Have you thought about supporting it in the future?

Mark Moss

( USA )

{===========================================================================
===================}

5 Reasons to Consider EV SSL for Your Online Business

DATE: September 19, 2018 at 11:00 AM PT/ 2:00PM ET

Speaker: Tim Warner, Microsoft MVP, Pluralsight

http://1105info.com/portal/wts/uemcmQecr7%7Cba-7eaCsk2fEsg7nc

Hi Mark,

Google made a change to its Chrome browser in July 2018 such that
connections to non-SSL websites are labeled 'not secure.' This warning label
is expected to stifle site use and create brand damage to online businesses
receiving it. Not only should you ensure your business website is secured
with SSL/TLS, you should also give serious thought to purchasing an Extended
Validation (EV) SSL certificate to increase trust with your customers.

Join IT professional, industry analyst, and technical trainer Tim Warner for
a roundup of the top five reasons why you should consider an EV SSL
certificate for your online business.

By the end of this session you will understand:

* What EV SSL is and what it offers

* Whether EV SSL is right for your online business

* How you can transition to EV SSL as efficiently as possible

* What "gotchas" exist in EV SSL usage

We look forward to seeing you online!

****

Register today: