On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, John Anderson wrote:

> >Do you know..... it is hard to give up on a dream, but....
>
> More to the point dreams change and Steve has his '67 now.

Well, yes and no....  I love the '67, I'll probably love it more once it
is done, but that low mile '78 deluxe westy.... still a dream :-)

The advantage to the '67 (and '68-72) is that you can still pick up
naugahyde that very closely matches the original anywhere!

                           Steve Dolan

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail