[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

CAV 2023 (35th International conference on Computer Aided Verification) is
inviting nominations for its Program Committee. You can nominate yourself or
someone else. Nominations are due September 23rd!

The CAV (Computer Aided Verification) conference is dedicated to the
advancement of the theory and practice of computer-aided formal analysis
methods for hardware, software, and computing systems. The conference covers
the spectrum from theoretical results to concrete applications, with an
emphasis on practical verification tools and the algorithms and techniques that
are needed for their implementation.

We expect that PC members will review approximately 10-12 papers. The reviewing
process will be double-blind and will include an author response. To respect
the double-blind process, we will request PC members to review the papers by
themselves (with exceptions allowed in consultation with the PC Chairs). Please
note that serving on the PC involves a serious commitment to scientific
excellence and professional responsibility, along with availability for
providing timely reviews and engaging in online PC discussions.

We expect that nominees for the PC will have a record of publishing at CAV or
related top-tier conferences in formal methods and programming languages. We
also seek experts in application domain areas (e.g., network/distributed
systems, machine learning, biological systems) where interest in formal methods
is high and growing. It is not necessary for nominees to have served on a CAV
PC before, and we welcome all excellent nominees.

Please use the form at the following link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_w-apI43OZhJVT2FktI8z9Y-lwd_5vcoB6VzeTMaNfshtSA/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2_HWoxi_fAqR1tIKpdHosH1LChwLszFNolhcJjt6KD_AA_EHePxLSMD3c__;!!IBzWLUs!WcHeEQAvvZM3z2HVBcTwzOJzucL_d2qpq7xcFbwTt5wvf324sV1R5P2ppmuAsRbWhkWUBq2hYWcq0gYVB2N7GzQWEuqR$