[ The Types Forum (announcements only),
     http://lists.seas.upenn.edu/mailman/listinfo/types-announce ]

[Apologies for cross posting.]

Dear all,
 ICFP 2024 is looking for volunteers!

Sign up to be a Volunteer and help us make ICFP 2024 a unique experience
for all attendants!

ICFP 2024 is pleased to offer a number of opportunities for volunteers, who
are vital to the efficient operation and continued success of the
conference each year. The volunteer program is a chance for people from
around the world to participate in the conferences whilst assisting us in
preparing and running the event.

The Volunteer Program helps more people attend the ICFP conference by
covering conference fees, including access to the banquet (but not travel
or lodging expenses) in exchange for a fixed number of work hours (usually
from 12 to 15) helping with the conference organization.

How to apply: Please apply using this form:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/688UyUSRTfSGSCGF9__;!!IBzWLUs!XYU5U1avWsE4MslsXbBy8c8DVKujpwGPhPAWcyV4YtBKUAIsBHFU9BuB7GII9kpTI7_ExQiNz4NVyyLNULe4xKSM4FkHTHRVe4HPrK4$

The deadline is *July 15th*.

Eligibility: Everyone is welcome to apply. Priority is given to junior
members of our community, e.g. full- or part-time students of computer
science and related fields.

Expectations: Applicants must be available for at least four (4) full days
between September 2th and September 7th, 2024, and will be expected to
provide a total of 12-15 hours of volunteering work in that time.

The skills, talents, and dedication of our Volunteers contribute to the
overall quality of the conference. The Volunteer role this year will mainly
involve working with the organizers to prepare for the conference by
providing technical assistance to attendees, managing online Q&A and poster
sessions, and supporting active communication in our online environment.

Compensation:
* A Complimentary Conference Registration, offering access to all open
sessions (i.e., parallel paper presentations, demonstrations, and
workshops) and conference proceedings.
* Free lunches and refreshments during breaks.
* Volunteer garments.
* Free admission to all social events.

Please note that volunteers are responsible for their own travel and
accommodation arrangements. If you need additional travel funding, please
consider SIGPLAN PAC Funding and PLMW:

*
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sigplan.org/PAC/__;!!IBzWLUs!XYU5U1avWsE4MslsXbBy8c8DVKujpwGPhPAWcyV4YtBKUAIsBHFU9BuB7GII9kpTI7_ExQiNz4NVyyLNULe4xKSM4FkHTHRVD6VhdYU$

*
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://icfp24.sigplan.org/home/PLMW-ICFP-2024__;!!IBzWLUs!XYU5U1avWsE4MslsXbBy8c8DVKujpwGPhPAWcyV4YtBKUAIsBHFU9BuB7GII9kpTI7_ExQiNz4NVyyLNULe4xKSM4FkHTHRVgR3KIbE$

Best,
Davide, Gabriele and Zach - Student Volunteers Chairs