I now received two different scans in separate emails, thank you all very much to make this list so helpful (and efficient!).

Also,

Le 16/12/2023 à 22:29, Ohad Kammar a écrit :
This may not be the answer you're looking for. (...)

If you, or anyone else, is feeling particularly vigorous, you can try getting in touch with Christopher and ask him to grant the Bodleian the copyright to put his thesis on their public repository, ORA, for free. This process amounts to signing a simple form.

thanks Ohad for these details. I was indeed considering getting a scan from there as a back-up plan, but didn't find all this info. I don't really have the time to start writing to C.W. right now, but I could try what you suggest in a few months. I'll follow-up on this thread in case it happens.

Regards,
R.