On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 15:02:23 +0200, Sylvain Gourvil wrote:

> But if the user choose file 'xxx.jpg' for example, the pi extension will
> get xxx_01.jpg back from database ?
>
> How could I know which file it is ?
> I red core api documentation and did not find it !

What you miss is what happens when the user selects a file. In that case T3
creates a copy of it in /uploads/ext-name and uses this copy instead of the
original file. If you look there you will see the copy.

So when a user selects a file, the database returns a file name only,
because the directory is given by the rule /uploads/ext.-name.

--
br Matthias