To be honest, I was hoping for an automatic process...  The user base
that I am working with would somehow manage to find a way to not do what
they are supposed to do.  Big surprise there.

I would like a blank (but saved) default text content element to be
created with each page when a new page is created...  This would greatly
reduce complexity for my end users and tie in nicely with other
customizations that I have made to my Typo3 installation.

My issue is that I have forced users into only using QuickEdit in the
Full Screen mode.  It works great for pages that have content elements
already, but when an end user creates a new page the full screen RTE
isn't an option until the content element has been saved...  Catch my drift?

I have tried browsing the extension repository and no such luck...  I
may be able to use some code from the pagewizard extension and tie it to
do what I am looking for...  Unless, of course someone else has a better
idea!  :)