Hi!
I have a problem with real url and different domains linked to one webspace.

You can see my pagetree here:
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/6987/domainssn3.png

This T3 installation is placed at www.genovia.de/andreas/

I have two domains, andreas-balzer.de and simget.de, both linked to the
root (1) via Strato Webhosting. In 2 there is the T3 domain entry
andreas-balzer.de and www... and in 3 there is the domain entry
simget.de and www...

Well. andreas-balzer.de works fine, but simget is routed to 2 aswell
instead of 3. I also notice that real url doesn't create any entries for
elements in 3. I am only able to reach 3 through
genovia.de/andreas/?id=4, the normal T3 way.

I use the following codes in 1, 2 and 3 in my FE templates (each page
has one):

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1
config.prefixLocalAnchors = all