Hi Bert,
On 10/3/07, Bert Hiddink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is there a way to use the name of the page-template name in use in order
> to put a condition with TS.
>
> This example works OK:
>
> [treeLevel = 1]
> page.headerData.5 = IMG_RESOURCE
> page.headerData.5.file {
> import.data = levelmedia: 2,slide
> import = uploads/media/
> import.listNum = 0
> # width = 270
> # height= 300
> }
> ....
> )
> [end]
>
>
> Now I want something like:
>
> [templateName = Home]
> page.headerData.5 = IMG_RESOURCE
> page.headerData.5.file {
> import.data = levelmedia: 2,slide
> import = uploads/media/
> import.listNum = 0
> # width = 270
> # height= 300
> }
> ....
> )
> [end]
>
> With 'templateName' I refer to a TemplaVoila template-object.
>
> Hope I made myself clear. Many thanks in advance!!!
I don't know of any way that that would be possible, but you can use
the TS datatype 'gettext' to retrieve information about the current
template (or the last template in the rootline). Check the TV
newsgroup for a thread titled "how to map a body attribute" for a
working example of how to change the body tag based on the current TV
template.
--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english