Hi, On 10/4/07, Peter Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi Christian. > > How about using this one? > http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/af_dynamiccss/0.2.1/ > > -- > Peter Klein/Umloud Untd > > "Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> skrev i > en meddelelse > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > > Hi, > > I want to create a CSS file and dynamically include it with a <link> tag > > in my extension. The CSS file is created from a template and therefore > > has to be created on the fly. I would therefore probably just write it > > to typo3temp/. However, I want to make sure that I use the right kind > > of TS and API functions. What should I use to write to typo3temp/? How > > should I include the CSS properly? I have to be able to set the id of > > the link tag because I need to be able to disable the stylesheet in JS > > later. > > > > Any hints would be very much appreciated. :)
There is also a reasonably complete and detailed tutorial on how to use TS and ordinary page records to create and serve dynamic CSS sheets in the manual to my extension bh_firtools (as well as a page-tree export in the extension itself) [1]. -- Christopher Torgalson http://www.typo3apprentice.com/ [1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/bh_firtools/2.0.0/ _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
