Heya I am about to test this on a single page or a new typo3 website installation. Example: There are websites A and B. The user goes to website A. Now on the homepage of this website (A) there is a link to website B. If user clicks the link, then website B opens/loads and the user can see it. If the user tries to load the site B directly, or by clicking on a link on a website other than A, then website B wont load. How can I do this?
I can use condition like this in TS setup: [globalString = IENV:REMOTE_ADDR = 192.168.*] all the site content and configuration here [global] nothing here But this will check the user's IP, I need the refering address/host. Is it possibly to do it via Typo3 or maybe I need to look elsewhere like .htaccess? If possible with Typo3 can you please provide an example and eventually, in addition tell me where I can look/read for more system variables (in addition to tsref)? Thanks Best, Darko P.S. Now that I think of it, maybe javascript or simple php script will do it..while not Typo3 solution per se, it is possible? _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
