Nagita Karunaratne wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I need to put some flash/SWF tutorials onto the wec_knowledgebase.
> 
> Like the link at the bottom of the HOW TO that opens the flash file in 
> this: 
> http://webempoweredchurch.org/dev_support/devhowtos/article/moving_records_from_one_pagefolder_to_another/
>  
> 
> 
> I have created some SWF files in Adobe Captivate.
> 
> Has anyone done this and what parameters did you use for the field 
> 'Flash/Video/Audio' player code?
> 
> 
> Thanks.

Hi Nagita,

I'm using RTE TEXT MODE to insert the following link parameters.

<a href="http://link-to-typo3-tutorial.html"; rel="popup console 819 630 
noicon" rtekeep="1">

This method uses Javascript to keep our Page s Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict!. 
You'll need the files add-event.js and popup.js. The tutorial and files 
can be downloaded here for the popup.

http://www.accessify.com/features/tutorials/the-perfect-popup/

Best,
Greg

---
Mediatech Consulting
web: http://www.mediatech.net . Skype: gremington
Phone: +1 (760) 525-1770 . Fax: +1 (760) 542-1990
_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to