Hi,

On 16/11/2007, at 05:18, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Celso Reeks wrote:
>> I ran into a strange problem in the Typo3 backend.  For some strange
>> reason, now when I try to add content in the "TV Page" module I get a
>> blank page with this error:
>>
>> +++++++++
>>
>> Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in
>> /home/path/path/typo3_src-4.1.1/typo3/sysext/lang/lang.php on line
>> 280
>>
>> +++++++++
>
> According to the code in lang.php it means that you are trying to
> use a language that does not exist or is not loaded into typo3. The
> line in question is:
>
> if (strcmp($LOCAL_LANG[$this->lang][$index],'')) {
>
> so if "$this->lang" is set no something non-existing, you will get
> this error.
>
> Are you sure you did not delete any BE language records recently?

Nope, didn't delete any BE language records, but I did install a few
extensions for testing.  And, voilá, I just found out the problem
really was with extension "eco_gal".  Maybe there was some file
corruption when I attempted to translate the extension, or even during
install.

Solution: I deleted "eco_gal" and reinstalled it. Everything is
working fine  now.

Thanks for the help!
Celso