folks... all below I found work arounds except this one :

- also, both table and file indexing configurations do  not take into
account status ( hidden, deleted) of records. The crowler crowls
everything if finds on its way and does not respect values of deleted and
hidden columns.

any idea how to deal with this?

"Vahan Amirbekyan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> after setting up the indexed search and massaging it for some time I see
the
> following:
>
> - if the cron does not end before the max script time elapses the lock
> remains until I manually disable and then enable the crowler. Why the cron
> does not complain re the lock? and how to make sure this never happens?
> - also, both table and file indexing configurations do  not take into
> account status ( hidden, deleted) of records. The crowler crowls
> everything if finds on its way and does not respect values of deleted and
> hidden columns.
>
> or for instance this Fatal error
>
> php /var/www/typo3/dgfsite/dgcomm/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler
> PHP Fatal error:  Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in

/var/www/typo3/dgfsite/typo3_src-4.1.1/typo3/sysext/indexed_search/class.lex