Hi Tony,

Ok I tried that extension and that gives me the new menu item. So I think
this should be adapted in the 'modern template building 2+3' tutorial,
because it says to use 'extrep_wizard' ( see page 4 of the OpenOffice
manual)

Don't worry, I believe you about what you found in the manual :-) But those manuals are somewhat old and not necessarily up to date. The majority of their content is still perfectly valid, but parts of it may be out of date. You must remember that they were last updated around the time of TYPO3 3.7 so thing have changed since then, although a lot of care is taken not to break backwards compatibility. Which is why the content is still mostly accurate.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web solutions for professionnal requirements