Hi,

Is there a way to display only the news items that occurred in a given
year say 2004? I could cheat and make categories for each but I have
over 300 news items so I don't really want to do that. I could also use
AJAX and query the database and filter by datetime but I would rather
keep it in Typo3 if possible.

I don't know if this is what you want, but tt_news has an archive mode which can be set to work over different periods, including years. It also provides an archive menu, which allows you to produce a list of years and get the relevant news when clicking on a given year.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web solutions for professionnal requirements




_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to