Hi All, This is Farooq from India,
I am having a strange problem these days with my typo3 powered site. Content is not being edited (deleted/ entered/ modified) in any content element. After i click on delete button of a content element it asks "unlike element?" a click on ok show a blank backend page. Site is running on typo3 4.1.1 and php version 5.2.4 I got to know that this may be wrong ordering of extensions uploading / extensions conflicting each other / obsolete extensions not supported by current version of typo3/php , hence i deleted few extensions (Web Enabled Church i.e WEC google map, Advanced banner management i.e macina banner and CMW Linklist etc.) as i found that they were dependent previous versions of typo3 (like WEC google map depends on - depends on php 3.0.0-0.0.0 - depends on typo3 3.8.0-0.0.0 so i deleted .... but problem is still very much there....I would be pleased if somebody suggest me a better way to get rid of this . Regards, Farooq _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
